Reuniting the profession to reflect, rebuild, and reinvent the future of tax.
Australia’s preeminent event for tax professionals returns in 2021 with an all-new format designed to deliver an experience like no other.
With a strong focus on emerging trends, topical technical analysis and practical tools for navigating the new tax landscape, The Tax Summit: Challenge Accepted caters to all levels of the profession. Our world-class interactive program features a virtual and in-person format to ensure content is accessible for all and is the not to be missed event for 2021.
The way we work, connect, learn, think and live has changed. The best in the business are changing with it. Be part of the experience and join us this year’s unmissable event for tax professionals.
The Hon. Jeff Kennett AC
Visionary leader and former Premier of Victoria
Adventurer, award-winning documentary-maker and businessman
Dr Julianne Jaques QC, CTA
Barrister specialising in tax and 2020 Chartered Tax Adviser of the Year
Chris Jordan AO, CTA
Commissioner of Taxation and Registrar of the Australia Business Registry Services
Thought leader, researcher, policy advocate and CEO, Grattan Institute
Dr Adam Fraser
Human performance researcher and consultant
Reinvented for 2021, The Tax Summit: Challenge Accepted program features an interactive online experience along with an in-person event hosted at the MCEC, Melbourne.
Featuring a content rich 5-day program, across 9 streams and 60 sessions, registration earns you 30 CPD hours.
30 CPD Hours
5 day program
Tax Adviser of the Year Awards
Why attend The Tax Summit: Challenge Accepted
- Rebuild – up to 30 CPD hours on offer
- Reform – hear from the latest thought leaders in tax
- Respect – recognise your peers at the Tax Adviser of the Year Awards
- Reconnect – three dedicated networking functions
- Relax – take a break and enjoy a pre or post-Summit activity in beautiful Melbourne
Who should attend The Tax Summit: Challenge Accepted
- Taxation specialists across all sectors (public, private, NFP)
- Accountants working for or advising SMEs or corporates
- Newcomers to the profession who are wanting to learn and grow their networks
- Business leaders, owners, directors and consultants with an interest in tax
- All Professionals interested in the latest issues impacting businesses locally and globally